This Online Student Success module explains the differences between a traditional classroom to an online learning environment. Students will acquire the skills and techniques required to navigate through the online classroom. The assignments included in this online course will prepare students for academic success in all college courses.
At the completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Compare online and traditional college education.
- Determine what is fact or myth regarding online education.
- Identify communication skills that lead to success in interacting effectively in an online environment.
- Differentiate between academic and casual communication.
- Understand the importance of participating in the classroom community.
- Identify school and classroom resources.
*The podcast provides an auditory version of the learning module.