This module focuses on setting and achieving personal goals in the classroom. During this Online Student Success course, you will be able to identify the importance of primary and secondary goals in order to be successful in your academic and professional careers.
At the completion of this online student success course, students will be able to:
- Develop goals based on SMART criteria.
- Identify personal interests related to career planning.
- Explain the relationship between career choice and sense of purpose.
- Identify primary and secondary goals.
- Develop an effective and goal-oriented to-do list.
*The podcast provides an auditory version of the learning module.