Finding motivation as a college student can be difficult, but it can be even more challenging when taking an e-learning course. This Online Student Success course identifies motivational influences that can bring you success in an online or traditional classroom. Motivation starts after setting personal and academic goals. This online course explores motivational influences that will lead you to achieve your goals!
At the completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Describe motivation as it relates to goal setting.
- Explain the importance of relationships to the success of degree completion.
- Identify the expected challenges you may encounter while attending college.
- Describe methods for overcoming expected and unexpected challenges.
- Outline the steps required to set SMART goals.
*The podcast provides an auditory version of the learning module.